Sunday, April 12, 2009

Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Bowl

Long time no post! I've been super busy lately... so this was the PERFECT meal since I had no time! No more than 10 minutes of prep time and no more than 15 minutes of cooking time. That is what I like for a weeknight meal! And even better, the boy absolutely loved it! Sah-weet!!! It just doesn't get any better than that!

Ingredients:
1 lb of chicken
1/2 bottle teriyaki marinade
1 package of Lipton Teriyaki Noodles (or something similar)

Directions:
Sometime at least 30 minutes before cooking, cut up the chicken and throw it in a ziploc with the marinade. It needs to marinate for at least 30 minutes. I did all this the night before I was planning on making this.

When you are ready to cook - read the directions on the Lipton Noodle package. You should just need water and a little vegetable oil, if you want. Cook according to directions (I did the microwave directions and it took 10 minutes).

Meanwhile, while that is microwaving, throw the chicken in a skillet on medium-high heat and cook until done (no more than 7-8 minutes).

And you're done. See how easy that was?

Yield: 2 main dish servings

No comments: