Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hello World!

It is finally time - I am jumping on the blog train!

So, a little bit about me. I am 26. I work for a pre-employment screening company as the Finance Assistant - I have been there for 2.5 years. I have a degree in history (yes, I know that is a completely useless field!). I have been blessed with amazing friends and family, the best puppy in the world and the man of my dreams.

I love to cook and try new recipes, but between work and spending time with my family and boyfriend, I don't have time to slave over a hot stove. Plus, I get overwhelmed by any recipe that has more than 8 ingredients.

I am still adjusting to feeding my boyfriend - I am satisfied with a half a sandwich (or something equally small) so it is a big change to need to make actual MEALS that can fill up a normal person! So, I will do my best to remember to take pictures, at least of the finished product. You can always count on my recipes being easy. They may not always turn out good, but they WILL be easy!!

No comments: