Saturday, May 23, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

If you haven't noticed, I love buffalo anything. It is just so good! And I also like pizza. One of my favorite things is different kinds of pizza - Thai pizza, BBQ chicken pizza, etc. So, I had a little bit of leftover chicken, a little bit of leftover buffalo sauce and then when I cleaned out my freezer last weekend, I found an extra pizza dough! Decision made! So, totally easy and perfect for Friday night!

Ingredients:
1 pizza dough
1/2 c. bleu cheese dressing (or ranch - next time I will use ranch instead!)
1/2 c. buffalo sauce
1.5 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
2 c. cheese (I used mozzarella)

Directions:
Preheat oven and prepare pizza dough according to package directions (and if you make your own, I figure you already know what to do!)

Spread dressing over pizza dough.

Toss chicken in buffalo sauce and spread on top of dressing.

Sprinkle with cheese.

Cook according to directions.

Yield: 3-4 servings

No comments: