Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sweet & Spicy Chili Chicken

So, as much as I would love for everyone to think that all of my recipes turn out perfect, they don't. Here is one that didn't. And I was SO excited about it too, because it seemed like such a great idea. This wasn't sweet or spicy or even flavorful. I might as well have you used cornflakes. Quite honestly, this was blah enough that I ate maybe 5 or 6 bites and then decided to just eat ice cream instead. If you have any suggestions as to what I could've done differently to make it better, I would really appreciate it!!

Ingredients:
1 c. crushed Sweet & Spicy Chili Doritos
2 chicken breasts
1 egg, beaten
2 tbsp. milk
salt and pepper

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375. Spray a baking dish with non-stick spray.

Combine egg and milk.

Salt and pepper chicken. Dip into egg mixture and then coat with crushed chips.

Place in baking dish and bake 30-40 minutes, depending on size of chicken breasts.

Yield: 2 servings

Source: me! No wonder it wasn't good!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Oh my goodness that sounds so yummy and different with the crushed doritos! I must try this!