Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kahlua Jerk Chicken

This is some damn good chicken! I admit, I was skeptical when I first saw the recipe. The ingredients aren't something I would ever think to put together. But I figured that if Kahlua was in it, how bad could it be? So, I made it anyway. And it was good. Now go. Make chicken!

Ingredients:
4 chicken breast halves
salt and pepper
1/2 c. flour
2 tbsp. EVOO
3/4 c. Caribbean Jerk Marinade
3/4 c. Kahlua
2 tbsp. chunky peanut butter (I only had creamy)

Directions:
Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place in a ziploc bag with flour and shake to coat.

Remove chicken from bag.

In skillet, heat EVOO over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 4 minutes on each side. Remove from pan.

In same skillet, combine remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.

Add chicken and simmer 5-6 minutes.

Yield: 4 servings

Source: "Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade 20 Minute Meals"

No comments: