Sunday, March 1, 2009

Simple Grilled Chicken

Since it is just me tonight, I didn't feel like making something very... involved, I guess. I remembered a yummy recipe I saw at www.kevinandamanda.com. It was actually from a chicken pasta, but I figured I could just make the chicken. I heated up some sweet potatoes to go on the side. And man, this is some GOOD chicken. I didn't actually grill it. It is supposed to SNOW tomorrow morning (holy cow!) so it is pretty cold outside right now. Plus, it has been raining for two days. I will definitely be making this again. It would be perfect to make a quick chicken sandwich, or to throw on top of a salad.

Ingredients:
Chicken (however many chicken breasts you need)
Montreal Steak Seasoning
Butter
EVOO

Directions:
Season chicken.

Heat up butter and EVOO in a skillet.

On medium heat, cook chicken. About 5 minutes on each side.

Source: www.kevinandamanda.com

No comments: