Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cocoa Says What?

First of all, I want to apologize for the lack of posts. Last week I had the unfortunate experience of passing a kidney stone. So, I wasn't cooking AT ALL. Now, my parents have been at Disney World all week, so I am dog sitting. Everything should go back to normal next week, since I will be back to my own house tomorrow! Woohoo!

So, moving on. I have an unnatural obsession with my puppy. She is like a little kid to me and I treat her like a baby. She is the most spoiled dog you could ever imagine - she has too many toys, she sleeps in the bed (under the covers with her head on the pillow) and she comes to my mom's everyday instead of staying home alone. This picture is one of the first pictures of her - this is 4 years ago now! But, it is one of my favorite pictures.

My plan is to add a little post about Cocoa every now and then. We'll see how it goes. I apologize in advance for the pictures - she isn't photogenic at all. She moves too fast! :) And unfortunately, Cocoa hates it when I cook. I don't know why, but she always just shivers and goes to hide in the bed. Don't know what that's about!

More to come later this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kerry, Ive enjoyed reading your blog and looking at pictures of cocoa! What a darling!