Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Honey Garlic Pork Chops

Hm. Well, I don't think I will be making these again. The boy thought they were good. I don't think there was enough sauce on them. They were kind of tough, too. I still ate it though - I just smothered it in barbecue sauce. If I make these again, I think I will marinate the chops, rather than just brush the sauce on. The sauce by itself tasted pretty good - it would probably be good on chicken or shrimp, too!

Ingredients:
1/4 c. honey
3 tbsp. soy sauce
5 cloves garlic, minced
4 pork chops, boneless, trimmed of excess fat

Directions:
In a shallow dish, whisk together honey, soy sauce and garlic.

Coat chops with mixture; reserve leftover honey mixture for basting.

Place chops on a greased grill over medium high heat; close lid and cook.

No comments: